Andy Little – President of Avion Village Board of Directors
Born and raised in Mesquite, TX, Andy Little and his family moved to Avion Village in Grand Prairie, TX, in 2007 to join the pastoral staff at Calvary Baptist Church in Grand Prairie. After living in Avion Village for a couple of years, Little was placed on the Avion Village Board of Directors in 2009 by majority vote to replace a vacated seat. Andy served in this capacity for three years before joining the Executive Committee as President of Avion Village. Andy has served Avion Village as President in 2012-2013 and again in 2014-2015.
A “Little” About Andy (He Loves Lame Puns)
Andy’s personal interests include:
- Ministry – Serving his Redeemer Jesus Christ
- Family – Andy loves spending time with his lovely wife and their three wonderful children
- Baseball – Whether it’s playing, coaching, watching, trading cards, or discussing his favorite team, the Texas Rangers
- Woodworking – Andy Little is no carpenter, to be sure. But he enjoys amateur woodworking and low grade construction.
- Dinner with Friends – Those who know Andy know that one if favorite things to do is gather a group of friends to enjoy good food, good drink, and great conversation.
- Mesquite, TX – Andy’s closest friends have all grown tired of hearing his embellished tales of the “promised land”.
- Texas Folk Music – Andy Little counts Jerry Jeff Walker as his favorite singer, songwriter of all time.
Andy’s Accomplishments as President of Avion Village
- Installation of three pavilions in Avion’s central park.
- An improved social calendar that encourages community involvement and nurtures neighborly relationships
- Installation of a half-mile walking trail in Avion’s central park.
- Accomplished an open vote by Avion Village to better steward their assets by making sound investments.
- Restore order, civility, and honest dialogue to Avion’s town hall meetings.
You can reach Andy Little by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.